Aiphone Video Intercom - JO Series
A video doorbell with a mobile app for on-the-go home and small-business owners.
Why Choose Aiphone's JO Series intercoms?
- It combines the best of both worlds.
Reach out to more customers by combining the reliability of a hard-wired master station with the simplicity of a mobile app. The JO Series Video Doorbell with Mobile App Capability is ideal for busy homeowners and small-business owners
You can use the hard-wired master station on-site or remotely via a mobile app to view and communicate with their visitors, as well as unlock the door, whether it's a delivery person or an unexpected visitor. Even when the internet is sluggish or unavailable, the indoor master station makes sure that calls from the door station won't be missed. A regular indoor master station without mobile app functionality is also available if the mobile app is not necessary.
The JO Series is a one-time purchase offered without long-term commitments or additional costs.
- increased performance and speed
- a more robust WiFi connection
- Even with a sluggish internet connection, audio still transfers
- Aiphone has won the prestigious Deming Prize for quality control and manufacturing procedures twice, which is quite uncommon. Some of the most dependable items on the market are produced using a method that is ISO Certified and adheres to strict criteria. Aiphone devices are designed to survive for years and are only upgraded when the application outgrows the system capacity.
Aiphone intercoms are built to last and withstand the harsh climate of Australia. in Sydney, for example
Benefits of Aiphone JO Series Video Intercom
- freedom of choice. Buy what you need, when you need it – the system scales at your pace
- Visitors can call security after hours by using stations positioned throughout the facility.
- With a comprehensive range of station types and features, you can easily meet your budget.
- Your security staff will be more effective with integrated security layers and a mobile app.
- Self-service kiosks with master stations can be set up to act as virtual front desks for customers.
- Call other establishments, buildings, or workplaces throughout the globe.
- Integration with PBX, VMS, and access control software
- Staff may enter allowed sites more easily using stations that include built-in card readers.
- Controlled access at critical entrance points adds an added layer of security.
- Electronic locks function in a "fail-safe, fail-secure" mode, which means they stay locked to the outside even if the power goes off.
- To increase coverage, control, and usefulness for both workers and guests, T-coils, touchless call sensors, and call boxes can be added.
Aiphone JO Series Intercom Product Lineup